Graphic wedges

I bought these wedge sandals last autumn, at the flea market and never got the chance to wear them. Still can't because the sandals weather is not here yet, but I decided to get them ready for the mid summer and make them more interesting and color the rope wedge.


This is again one of those tutorial that is not quite a tutorial because it's so easy. It's more an idea, but you still need some supplies:


Before you start, you should really work in a well ventilated area. I found myself a little woozy when I was done from the permanent markers.


1. Try the markers on a paper and find the perfect combination for you
2. Start coloring the wedge, creating a pattern; be creative!


Now pamper your feet in these crazy beauties!

Love,
L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover